Submission Guidelines | 投稿需知
1. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
2. As the designated correspondence author, you will then receive a first e-mail message containing the paper ID within two working days.
3. You can change information about your paper, submit brief corrections, view an email trail.
4. Please submit your full paper or abstract via Electronic Submission System ( .pdf only). Any questions, feel free to contact via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Paper Submission | 全文投稿
1. At least Five Pages of regular paper is required for submission.
2. Papers exceed FIVE page will be charged at 50USD/per page. At most TEN pages are acceptable for publication.
3. Accepted and presented full papers will be included in APCIM conference proceedings, which will be online and indexed.
Abstract Submission | 摘要投稿
1. Full paper is not required for those who only want to make an oral or poster presentation during the conference.
2. Abstract won't be published into the conference proceedings, but will appear in program.
3. There is no page limit upon abstract submission, however, please keep it within one page.